Free nights offer - Valid from 01 May 2012 to 31 October 2012. Not combinable.
1. Stay 2 consecutive nights pay 2 and 1 complimentary dinner.
2. Stay 3 consecutive nights pay 2 njights only.
3. Stay 4 consecutive nights pay 3 and 1 complimentary dinner for two.
Villas are housed in well converted buildings and feature original antique items and fittings. The climate is cool with the surrounding area sitting at an altitude of 1500 metres above sea level. Of the seventeen villas on site, fifteen have been converted into fully serviced hotel accommodation with the remaining two villas being converted into a restaurant and a Six Senses Spa respectively.
ROOMS AND FACILITIES:
Rooms are independently furnished and are true to their original design and décor. Each villa comprises between three and five en-suite rooms and includes the following shared areas for residential guests: Lounge area and open fireplace, dining room, bar and modest wine cellar, library, outdoor terrace and sitting area, kitchen and pantry. Rooms feature king/twin sized beds with mosquito netting, flat screen TV with satellite channels, CD/DVD players, personal safe, turn down service, detachable hairdryers, access to an expansive, at your fingertips selection of drinks, snacks and alcoholic beverages, access to the Villa's private library and board games, wireless broadband.
•Villa Room: Bathrooms are fitted with a traditional claw foot bath and/or shower; 27.5 sqm
•Villa Studio: All have a fire place inclusion, and majority have private or shared terraces. All Villa Studio rooms can be converted to twin share accommodation; 39.5 sqm
•Villa Suite: All have original open fireplaces, separate lounge and/or terrace areas and expansive room size, without any compromise to the original design and décor; 51.5 m2
•The Bellevue Suite: 1 luxuriously appointed suite; provide 270 degree vies abound from this stunning suite; 70 sqm plus 50 sqm balcony
•Spa Villa Suite: a unique glasshouse, treatment and separate steam room plus private lounge area and bedroom; 62 sqm
•The Spa Villa: a complete villa, which also includes a treatment & steam room. Outdoors, a private hot tub and full barbeque facilities complete a stunning setting; 98.5 sqm
GUEST FACILITIES INCLUDE:
• La Cochinchine Spa - offers a unique holistic experience with its 5 treatment rooms, foot massage area, sauna, steam bath, and a wide range of therapeutic treatments
• Heated swimming pool
• Art gallery
• Fitness room/gym
• Game club
• Entertainment room
• Gift shop
• Cooking class in Organic Garden
• Personal butler - on-call from 7am to 10pm
• Airport and city transfers
• Business centre
• Car rental
• Conference rooms
• Currency exchange
• DVD library
• Laundry/ dry cleaning
• Mountain bikes
• Safe deposit boxes
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS:
• Le Petit Dalat Restaurant - signature Dalat Spa Resort restaurant offering delicious Vietnamese and fusion cuisine fares, and a fine selection of wines
• In-villa dining - dine in the privacy of your own balcony or at the villa dining room; requires prior arrangement
• Outdoor barbecue
PRICES FROM: $1338 (Per Person)
Based on 4 nights, two persons sharing a villa, daily breakfast, airfare, taxes and transfers. Valid from 02 May 2012 to 30 June 2012. Subject to availability.