Highlights of our cruise:
- Cruise aboard our private wooden Junks, far away from the touristic areas to ensure a peaceful and stunning trip.
- Our Junks are promised to provide comfort, authentic and safety.
- Delicious fresh seafood meals served on board*. For vegetarian, please do let us known
Day by Day itinerary:
Day 01: Hanoi - Hai Phong - Ferrry to Cat Ba
Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi, transfer to Ben Binh, take a fast ferry
for a quick crossing to Cat Ba Island. Boarding on boat at 12h00 at Ben
Beo harbor, transfer to our Junk with a welcome drink. The junk travel
through a floating fishing village. One-hour cruise in Lan Ha Bay to
discover the stunning beaches of Ba Trai Dao. You have the first stop
for kayaking and swimming on the beach.
Delicious seafood lunch *and free time to rest while the crew will stop
the engine to cruise with sails to Ong Cam Area. Finally, the Junk
will drop the anchor in a remote area. The crew prepair the fishing
gear. Diner and night aboard.
Day 02: Lan Ha - Halong – Cat Ba - Hanoi
Breakfast aboard. Kayaking to discover a hidden lake and Tunnels
cave. Cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating
rock formations in the bay. Check-out before 11am. Lunch aboard.
Disembarkation at Ben Bep harbor to take speed boat to go back to Haiphong and then to Hanoi with our guide and
driver. End of our service.
The price includes:
- Our traditional Private Sailing Junk ( you and the crew will be the only one on board)
- Kayak in Lan Ha Bay and Ha Long Bay
- Entrance tickets for all the visits
- 2 lunches, one fresh seafood diners and one breakfast
- Transfer airport-Catba and Halong-Hanoi by private car
- Return ferry boat from Haiphong to CatBa
- Tea and coffee aboard the Junk
The price does not include:
- Drinks on the boat
- English speaking guide
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Everything that is not mentioned in the “included” section